Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I Got a New Bike!

I hadn't planned on buying a bike. In fact, my sister has one she said I could borrow. But it was such a good deal, I just couldn't pass it up.

Regular price: $379.00
Sale price: $159.00

And it's pretty, too. It's got purple flowers on it! That's important in a bike, you know. One must always be pretty.

Anyway, I'm excited about it. I have the possibility of getting a job not 2 miles from my house, so could quite conceivably ride my bike to work each day. Not to mention going on bike rides with Rob and his kids.

Now all I need are some accessories: a helmet, a bottle holder, a rack so I can carry things, and an arm-band for my iPod.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:51 PM

    Yeah!!! Maybe we can go riding someday. I will be done with classes on thursday and hopefull to a human state.
    Hope to see you soon,
    eliz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:54 PM

    Ruth, Good for you! I should have one here in flat Chico, but seems my balance and my knees are just no good. Purple and flowers, great combination. Can't see you riding to work in winter though. Foot power is best for me, and then I can "harvest" things like walnuts, pecans, and persimmons to carry home. Enjoy.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy riding..
    I especially like the fact it's got flowers.. that's just so cute..:)

    ReplyDelete