Saturday, October 05, 2024

New Lights in the Craft Room!

The lighting in my craft room has never been the best, by any means, and lately they have begun to fail. So, we did a little research and found some replacement fixtures to brighten up the place and make it easier for me to do my thing up here.

Bryan spent the entire day removing the old fixtures and installing the new ones. It never goes as easily as you think it will, so of course he had a few unexpected issues to deal with.

But overall, I think I like it! The fixtures are LED, so theoretically the bulbs will last longer. They certainly are sleek & slender and are about twice the size of the original ones. They are also dimmable. I will (I think) have a remote to operate that function and will keep it here on my desk at work.

All in all, I believe that was $300.00 well spent.




1 comment: